How Can You Help Support Maggie's Place? Donate Today!
As a non-profit, charitable organization, Maggie's Place gratefully accepts monetary donations. Donations can be made at either of the Cumberland or Colchester Centres or via cheque or money order by mail. Official donation receipts will be issued for all monetary donations.
Maggie's Place: A Resource Centre for Families Association is very appreciative of any and all support received from our community. Thank you for your generosity!
Secure Online Donations
We make it easy for you to donate to Maggie's Place securely online. Click the button below to visit CanadaHelps.org.
You can donate one time, or set up a regular donation schedule.
Maggie’s Place core funding is provided by the following organizations:
• Public Health Agency of Canada’s Community Action Program for Children (CAPC)
• Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program (CPNP)
• Nova Scotia Department of Community Services
• Nova Scotia Department of Justice (Lighthouse Grant)
• United Way of Cumberland County
• Nova Scotia Health Authority
• Local Community Health Boards
• Municipality of Cumberland
• Generosity of the Public